As much as I tried to stay away, the deals from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale are just too good. I honestly forgot I had a Nordstrom Rewards card that I got back in 2014, granting me early access to the sale. However, I did not decide to shop it until it opened to the general public last week (I told you that I tried to stay away!). I ordered just a few items from the sale, which I point out, but I had many more pieces in mind. Read on to see all my picks from the sale!
- Lace Midi Dress: I’ve seen quite a few bloggers modeling this dress. It comes in so many colors and is perfect for a summer wedding. I had it in my cart, but forced myself to take it out when I rationalized that I have plenty of other wedding guest dresses.
- Knit Midi Skirt: A black skirt is a staple in any professional girl’s closet. This one is at a great price, as it is made by Halogen. It comes in regular sizing as well as petite. Also, I’m a fan of any skirt or dress that has pockets.
- Corlina Ankle Strap Sandal: These shoes come in a bunch of colors. I went with nude, because nude heels are a closet staple. Also, I love Vince Camuto, because they are comfortable and a reasonable price. For this reasoning, this was one of the few items from the sale that I purchased.
- One in a Million Initial Pendant Necklace: I am very into classic, versatile jewelry (though I do love an occasional statement necklace). This initial necklace is cute and quirky.
5. Single Breasted Plaid Wool Blend Topper: That is quite a mouthful! Any New Englander knows that coats and jackets are worth investing in, because sometimes winter seems to never end. I saw Arielle of Something Navy modeling this coat, and loved it, due to the classic, yet unique pattern.
6. Bias Cut A-Line Skirt: I had my eye on a few different midi skirts in the sale, and decided to purchase this one, mostly due to the reasonable price (it is also made by Halogen). It comes in a few different colors, but I went with the burgundy, so that I could wear this into the fall.
7. Wide Leg Crop Pants: This was the third item that I purchased! I always have a hard time finding summery pants. It comes in two colors, but I went with the floral (gotta get those floral prints in while you can).
So there you have it! I purchased items #3, #6 and #7. I loved so many items in the sale, but these ones made the most practical sense to me. Did you shop the sale? What did you get?