I hope that all Swifties appropriately celebrated the release of “Speak Now” (Taylor’s Version) on Friday. My fave new song ‘From the Vault’ is “When Emma Falls in Love.”
Another exciting thing happening this month? The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! It opens today, July 13th, for cardholders. Below I am sharing my favorite items from the Sale, some of which I already own and others which I aspire to.
- Edie Date Night Crossbody Bag by Rebecca Minkoff: I am not normally a huge pink person, but lately I am loving everything about the upcoming Barbie movie (which I am seeing with my friend Caroline on opening weekend!). Hence, I am exciting that this fun item (great for a pop of color!) is part of the Sale.
- Belted Wrap Coat by Steve Madden: Looking at all of the Anniversary Sale items, I couldn’t help but get excited for fall fashion. It is my favorite season! This jacket offers a great price point for incorporating into your fall wardrobe.
- Moonlight Eco Short Knit Pajamas by Nordstrom: I actually own these pajamas, and they are so so cozy and comfy! I own them in Navy, but they come in multiple colors and patterns.
- Beaded Statement Drop Earrings by BaubleBar: I love these earrings, but sadly, my tiny earlobes cannot handle non-stud earrings, so please get these and wear them for me! They also come in Yellow/Gold and Blush (Pink), but I like the black color as it is great to for dressing up a classic look.
- Plisse Long Sleeve Dress by FLORET STUDIOS: When I saw this dress, I instantly thought that it would be perfect with boots for Thanksgiving and/or fun flats/heels for December holidays. As a holiday look, it could also look super fun with the earrings above. I also love the tie in the back!
- Extra Lip Tint Sheer Tinted Lip Balm Duo: Bobbi Brown products are fabulous quality, and this duo is 50% off. I often find that red lipsticks are a bit too dramatic for me (though if you have any recommendations, please let me know!), so I love that this is a tinted lip balm.
7. Long Sleeve Sweater Dress by Steve Madden: As I said, I am super excited for fall fashion, and this is another great piece (with an awesome price point!) from Steve Madden. I think this could also make another great Thanksgiving look, complete with boots or booties.
8. ice cream crystal stud earrings by Kate Spade: I love the whimsical, fun styles that Kate Spade offers. As an ice cream aficionado, I cannot resist these fun studs perfect for summer!
9. Faux Leather Leggings by SPANX: I own these leggings in two colors (Black and Burgundy). They never go on sale, so grab this closet staple while you have the chance!
10. Ulani Pointy Toe Bootie by Marc Fisher: White booties have been trending in recent years. I myself bought a similar pair to these last year, which I love. These are such a fun spring wardrobe piece!
11. Whisper Double Breasted Blazer Dress by French Connection: I have seen many of these blazer/tuxedo style dresses recently. I think they’re such a fun cocktail party look. This one comes in Black and Blue; I prefer the Blue!
12. It’s My Way 53mm Polarized Cat Eye Sunglasses by QUAY AUSTRALIA: I have been on the quest for new sunnies (mine finally broke after ten years of use) and I love these cat eye ones from Quay (pronounced “key”). The brand has quite a few pairs that are part of the Sale!
Are you shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this July? What products are you coveting?