I hope all New Englanders are staying warm in the polar vortex this weekend! It is is a great opportunity to stay in, get some adulting tasks done (i.e. laundry), staying cozy and treat yourself to some self-care.
Speaking of self-care, I think Valentine’s Day (which is right around the corner!) is a great opportunity to show not only our loved ones some loves, but also ourselves. We often get so busy in life with responsibilities and obligations, that this Valentine’s Day, I challenge you to do something nice for yourself. I have rounded up some Valentines-esque products for you to enjoy this February 14!
- Sugarfina Valentines Day Love Mail 2 Piece Candy Bento Box: Send yourself some candy this Valentine’s Day. I always love the fun packaging that Sugarfina offers. $34.95 at Amazon
- Soaking Salt in Rose: I love The Little Market and its mission! I also love taking baths, and it one of the things that I look forward to most when visiting my parents. $22 at The Little Market
- Heart Sunglasses: These shades from Tuckernuck are so fun, not to mention affordable! I would wear these year-round. $22 at Tuckernuck
- Heart Trouser Socks: I’ve recently developed an affinity for fun, patterned socks, as I often wear them with a pair of mules for a little POP. Right now, you can purchase 3 pairs of socks for $15 at J.Crew Factory. $7 at J.Crew Factory
- Heart Slippers: Slippers are a must for surviving a New England winter. These ones from LOFT are padded and cozy for your toesies! $39 at LOFT
6. Faux Fur Mandy Mittens in Hot Pink: My fav boutique, Mint Julep, which has locations in Harvard Square (Cambridge, MA) and Coolidge Corner (Brookline, MA) has these fun faux fur mittens in multiple colors. The pink is a fun POP of color and perfect for the holiday! $48 at Mint Julep
7. Valentine’s Hot Cocoa Spoons: Another New England winter staple? Hot cocoa. These decorative hot cocoa spoons are so fun! Put one in your coffee for a little mocha action. Target has some great Valentine’s Day items (keep reading!). $5.99 at Target
8. Jardin de Paris Glass Candle: Candles are a relaxation/self-care staple in my opinion. I also love all things Rifle Paper Co. This adorable candle has floral scents that will have you looking forward to spring. $36 at Paper Source
9. The Sunny Heart Earring: I love the products that The Tiny Tassel, based out of Charleston, SC, has in stock. I particularly love these earrings as they are just so unique! $36 at The Tiny Tassel
10. Valentine’s Cookie House Kit: I told you that Target has some awesome Valentine’s Day products! For those of you who didn’t get a chance to make a gingerbread house this year at Christmas (or even if you did!), this is for you! Be sure to pick up this Valentine’s Gingerbread Glue as well, to make sure your structure is sturdy (always a challenge with gingerbread houses!) $9.99 at Target
11. LC Lauren Conrad Pink Velvet With Simulated Pearls Top Knot Headband: This headband can be worn year-round and it a subtle way to incorporate some Valentine’s cheer into your outfit. $12.99 at Kohl’s
So, there you have it: some products to treat yourself to this Valentine’s Day. Do you plan on celebrating Valentine’s Day this year? If so, how do you plan on celebrating? Any self-care ideas? I would love to hear!